Development Alternatives and Resource Center (DARC), a capacity building nonprofit organization, is holding a Soft Skills Development training workshop on Advanced Writing and Creative Thinking & Innovation. This training is targeted at entrepreneurs, businessmen, supervisory and non-supervisory staff, graduates and undergraduates.
Today’s world of work requires far less repetitive tasks and workers are increasingly required to work with and through people at every level of the organization. Soft skills proficiency is imperative for professional success and many new, as well as veteran employees lack them. Soft Skills deficiencies impact on employee morale and productivity, customer service quality and brand image. Also, research indicates that technical skills account for 15% of a person’s productivity while soft skills account for 85%.
DARC invites you to its 2 day Intensive Training on:
- ADVANCED WRITING SKILLS.
- CREATIVE THINKING & INNOVATION.
The Advance Writing skills training will call attention to writing clearly, concisely and correctly; equip participants with editing techniques and also assist in developing business proposals. The Creative Thinking and Innovation training will look at learning and implementing creative ideas using RAP model, Shoe swap and Mind mapping techniques.
- VENUE: DARC, 2A Akin Ademokoya Close off Okupe Estate (behind Maryland Shopping Complex) Maryland, Lagos. Telephone: 01-8512678, 08023060707. E-mail: [email protected]
- DATE: April 25th and 26th.
- TIME: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm Daily.
- TRAINING COST: N30, 000.00 (including tea break, lunch & all training materials)
- First 10 participants to register pay a discounted fee of N25, 000.00
- BANK DETAILS: Stanbic IBTC;
- Account Name: Development Alternatives and Resource Center. Account number: 0001256430
Kindly fill the Pre-Registration form here if you are interested, and send it back to DARC via [email protected]; as soon as possible.
For more information call: Chino (08038855173), Tessy (08033021871) or Leke (08030664044)