Social Enterprise Support Program for East/West London Residents
Deadline: May 3, 2013
Are you looking for support to grow your social enterprise? If so, Business in the Community’s initiative arc could be for you. arc is an innovative support service for social enterprises, connecting you with expert support and business opportunities to help you grow.
arc’s target is to support social enterprises to create 1,000 jobs for East London residents by 2015 and 1,000 jobs for West London residents by 2016. The programme is supported by a wide range of business partners including founding partners BP, Deloitte, Visa Europe, and support from CBS Outdoor, Freshfields, Rabbit and Workspace Group. Social Enterprise UK are strategic partners of arc.
arc is currently working with over 50 social enterprises across East and West London. The package of support includes:
- Needs-focussed advice from senior business people from our business partners
- Professional project delivery from business specialists
- Subsidised training and social return on investment consultancy from leading providers
- Flexible space to work and present your business
- Access to a range of social investment organisations
The criteria for social enterprises joining arc are that they:
- are financially sustainable (not reliant on grants or other non-trading income)
- have a social or environmental purpose at their heart
- can create jobs for Olympic Borough or/and West London borough residents
For more information, click here.