Call for Proposals: Open Society Foundation’s Youth Initiative – Up to $10,000 Grant
Deadline: Proposals will be reviewed on a rolling basis
The Open Society Foundations’ Youth Initiative is inviting proposals for up to $10,000 in funding to develop and curate thematic pages on the new global youth portal and community at youthpolicy.org.
Youthpolicy.org is a project by Demokratie & Dialog e.V. with initial support by the Open Society Foundations. The site aims to consolidate knowledge and information on youth policies across the international sector, ranging from analysis and formulation to implementation and evaluation.
- Organizations seeking funding must be registered NGOs. Please note: grants will not be made to individuals or for-profit entities.
- Proposals should not exceed $10,000 or one year in length.
- All proposals must be submitted in English.
Potential themes for website pages include, but are not limited to:
- Participation and Citizenship
- Activism and Volunteering
- Children and Youth Rights
- Global Drug Policy
- Community Work
- Research and Knowledge
- Informal Learning
- Environment and Sustainability
- Multiculturalism and Minorities
Download the complete application guidelines before applying.
For more information, click here.