Applications Invited: Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowship at Chicago
Deadline: June 6, 2013
Do you have a for-profit or not-for-profit venture that is innovative and addresses a compelling social need? You are invited to apply for the Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowship @ Chicago Ideas Week from October 13 – 17, 2013.
The fellowship recognizes a group of young socially-conscious leaders who have developed sustainable ventures addressing social needs, and provides them with exposure to nationally recognized business and community leaders, funding to support their cause, and a platform for growth. The Fellowship was created to help advance the next generation of social innovators, entrepreneurs, and change agents.
- The BHSI Fellows will hosted in Chicago for the Chicago Ideas Week, in October 2013, where they’ll join a group of like-minded young innovators for a week of one-of-a-kind experiences
- All expenses are paid.
- Fellows gain exposure for their organization and establish a community of support
- Fellows will receive a $10,000 financial support for their venture.
- Have the opportunity to present their ventures at Chicago Ideas Week alongside leading innovators, entrepreneurs, and thinkers, in front of an exclusive audience.
- Participate in hands-on working sessions with top not-for-profit leaders.
- Have One-on-one meetings with potential funders, partners, and mentors relevant to their ventures.
- Get Access to Chicago Ideas Week speakers.
- Enjoy A night rocking out a private concert with a superstar headliner. Headliners have included Third Eye Blind and Weezer!
- And much more!
- All applicants must be 35 years of age or younger (born on or after October 13, 1978).
- Applicants may be from anywhere in the world.
- Ventures may be for-profit or not-for-profit entities.
- All ventures must demonstrate that they are innovative and addressing compelling social need(s).
- All ventures must demonstrate a sustainable model with proven results.
Chicago Ideas Week takes place from October 14-20, 2013. The fellowship takes place from October 13-17. In order to be considered, all applicants must be available from October 13-17.*
For questions on the BHSI Fellowship, you cancontact Jessica Malkin at [email protected]
For more information, click here