Deadline: July 1, 2013
Entries are now invited for the 2013 Peter Drucker Challenge. The Peter Drucker Society invites students, managers and entrepreneurs to reach beyond the traditional realm of business – to the Arts and Sciences, just as Peter Drucker did. This year, they have introduced the Video contest which will run along side the Essay contest. Both contests are designed to complement and enrich the interdisciplinary exchange of views and ideas at the annual Global Peter Drucker Forum. This year’s event in Vienna (14-15 Nov 2013) focuses on the theme of Managing Complexity.
Eligibility and Requirements
- The both contests are open to students and managers/entrepreneurs, artists/creatives
- Applicants should be under 35 years of age
- Length of essay is 1500 to 3000 words
- Length of video is 30 sec. to 3 min.
Participants in the Challenge can now choose to submit either an essay or a video – or both, to maximize their chances of winning.
- Prizes are awarded to the best 40 entries
- A cash prize of EUR 1,000 will be awarded to the first-prize winners in the essay respectively video contest.
- The overall winner in the essay and video contest is awarded a cash price of EUR 4,000.
Other prizes to be awarded to the winner and runners-up include:
- Registration to the 5th Global Peter Drucker Forum on Nov. 14 – 15, 2013, including
- Waived conference fee;
- Travel expenses to Vienna (airfare plus 3 nights conference hotel);
- Invitation to the Speakers reception on Nov. 13;
- Invitation to the Gala Dinner on Nov 14 with awards ceremony;
- Conference documents; buffet lunches and coffee breaks at the conference venue;
- The opportunity to participate in a panel/workshop;
- Publication of essays on www.druckerchallenge.org;
- One year free membership with Peter Drucker Society Europe;
- One-year-all-access subscription to Harvard Business Review
The winners’ list will be published on www.druckerchallenge.org and in the Drucker Society Europe Newsletter.
Note: To maximize your chances of winning you are encourage to also participate in the video contest.
For more information, click here.