Deadline: June 19, 2013
Do you have innovative solutions that will ensure the availability of nutrients for healthy, natural ecosystems, farms, food, and people? Ashoka’s Nutrients for All and Ashoka Changemakers invite you to enter your idea for the Nutrients for All Competition. They want to hear your ideas for solving this challenge. A total of $45,000 in unrestricted funding is available for winning solutions.
Ashoka is looking for solutions related to:
- Healthy environment (natural ecosystems, soils)
- Nutrient-rich farming (agricultural techniques, supporting farmers)
- Full-nourishment foods (processing, distribution, markets)
- Wellness and vitality (human nutrition, health systems, consumer awareness)
- Winners will receive cash prizes of up to US $45,000.
- If you enter by May 15, you will be eligible for one of two US $500 Early Entry prizes.
- You will also get an opportunity to share your work with Nutrients for All thought leaders at the Ashoka Globalizer Summit in Frankfurt, Germany.
Your participation in the competition connects you to a community of action that includes like-minded innovators, impact partners, sector experts, and potential investors.
For more information, click here.