Microsoft Youth Spark Challenge for Change: Enter and Win!
Deadline: May 24, 2013
Are you creating change, or do you want to start? Microsoft wants to hear from you! The Challenge for Change offers you the chance to share how you want to spark positive change in your community or the world. Microsoft believes that no idea is too small or too big – real change comes in all shapes and sizes. Share your idea with us for the chance to win an epic life-changing experience and other cool prizes!
How to Enter
- Participation is easy.
- Contest is open to US residents ages 18-25 at time of entry.
- Enter your contact details.
- Upload a photo (no logos, please).
- Answer a few short questions about your idea.
- If you’re one of the top 20 finalists chosen by the judges, you’ll move on to the next round, where you’ll create a short video about your idea; you can even use your brand new Microsoft Surface RT.
- Just for entering, you will receive a $25 Give for Youth gift card to help you support a project that inspires you.
- 20 finalists will receive a Microsoft Surface with Windows RT and Office Home and Student 2013 RT1 to help create their winning video entry.
5 grand prize winners will receive:
- A life-changing, all-expenses paid volunteer trip to Kenya this summer
- $2,500 cash to help turn their ideas into a reality
- A Microsoft technology bundle including a Windows Phone 8 and an Xbox 360 250GB console with Kinect
- The opportunity to serve as a Microsoft YouthSpark ambassador for the year and take advantage of YouthSpark training and resources
For more information and to enter, click here.