Deadline: July 31, 2013
The Mo Ibrahim Foundation has partnered with three of the world’s most influential organisations to provide fellowship opportunities to African Young Professionals. The Ibrahim Leadership Fellowships are designed to identify and prepare outstanding African leaders by providing them with critical experience at the highest levels of multilateral organisations.
The Fellowships will provide selected candidates with the opportunity to work directly in the executive offices of:
- The African Development Bank (AfDB) www.afdb.org
- The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) www.uneca.org
- The World Trade Organization (WTO) www.wto.org
Through the 12 month placement, Ibrahim Fellows will be provided with the tools to go on to play a major role in the governance and development of the African continent.
- Young professional, mid-career and new executive
- Under the age of forty, or forty-five for women with children
- National of an African country
- 7â€10 years of relevant work experience
- Master’s Degree
For more information, click here.