Deadline: May 31, 2013
Junior Chamber International (JCI) Osaka invites applications from students (university or graduate) across the world for the 2013 Peace Conference of Youth (PCY). The PCY is a program aimed at cultivating leaders who can take proactive actions and use their initiative for the achievement of world peace.
JCI Osaka provides an opportunity for students from all over the world to learn and discover world peace, and to reach a conclusion of what needs to be done for world peace. The PCY will aid in the development of leadership skills and promote proactive traits to realize world peace, all without an admission charge to participants. It will provide an open environment for students from all over the world to gather and discover the path to a bright global future.
The application process seeks to select students who excel with the ability to take action, execute plans, communicate effectively, and to create connections that will expand the reach of the PCY.
- Applicants must be an active university or graduate student who can attend all events during the program.
- Applicants must be aged 25 or under as of August, 2013. (*no exceptions)
- Applicant must join the entire PCY2013 program from August 20 to 25.
- Former participants will not be accepted.
- JCI Member is not eligible for applying for any reason.
Application Deadline (for International students currently studying outside Japan): May 31, 2013
Application Deadline (for International students currently studying in Japan): May 25, 2013
- Applications must be typed. Hand-written applications will not be accepted.
- Numbers: Please do not use roman numerals (i.e., I., II., III)
- Do not use abbreviations. Write out the full name.
- Your name: Write your full name as it appears on your passport.
- Applications after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Any application with incomplete material will be invalid.
- Applications will be used solely for the PCY program and will not be returned.
- Participants’ round-trip air tickets (economy-class), transportation fees in Japan, accommodation and meals during the program will be provided by JCI Osaka.
For more information, click here.