The 2013 Internship Programme at Anna Lindh Foundation: Apply!
Deadline: June 1, 2013
The Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF) invites young people to apply for the 2013 ALF Internship Programme. The internship is an opportunity for a training at the Headquarters of the Anna Lindh Foundation in Alexandria, Egypt. The The ALF Internship Programme aims at fostering interdisciplinary knowledge as well as building up practical know-how, targeting talented young undergraduate and graduate students, willing to gain practical experience in a field relevant to the Foundation through their full involvement in daily work.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Young people (students or graduates) aged between 19 and 32 are invited to apply
- Applications for internships are welcome from residents of the 43 countries of the Union for the Mediterranean.
- Any application from a resident outside these countries countries can be accepted provided that their costs will not be covered by the ALF.
- Be fluent in two or more of the official languages of the Union for the Mediterranean countries, and qualified in areas relevant to the ALF strategic interventions.
- North-South Regional balance in the selection of the interns will be among the selection criteria.
The training received at the Anna Lindh Foundation intends to orient and enhance the chances of talented youth in the labour market, as well as to exchange experience or skills with experienced seconded staff.
To apply, send your application and motivation letter not later than Saturday, 1st June 2013 – 5 pm Cairo Time to [email protected]
NOTE: Only selected candidates will be contacted by the ALF Secretariat
For more information, click here.