Scholarships Now Open: Edinburgh Business School MBA by Distance Learning
Deadline: June 16, 2013
Applications are open to candidates interested in studying at the Edinburgh Business School. Canon Collins Trust selects scholars on behalf of Edinburgh Business School for its distance learning MBA programme. This scholarship covers the cost of all tuition, learning materials and examination fees. Learning materials are available to access online and a hard copy is also sent to scholars by post. The scholarship does not cover travel to examination centres or associated costs such as travel to the graduation ceremony.
To find out more about the MBA programme, and to find out whether it’s suitable for you, please refer to the programme information on the Edinburgh Business School website.
To be eligible to apply for an Edinburgh Business School MBA Scholarship,
- be a national of and ordinarily resident in a sub-Saharan African country
- be able to say how the MBA will benefit them and their community
- have a first degree from a recognised university or an a professional qualification such as ACCA
- be at least 25 years old and not older than 45 years old at the time of starting the programme
- have at least 2 year’s full-time work experience
- have an operational Internet connection (please refer to our Terms and Conditions for full system requirements)
For more information, click here.