2013 Google EMEA BOLD Immersion Programme for Students
Deadline: June 30, 2013
The application for the 2013 BOLD Immersion Programme is now open! Google has launched the 2013 Google Building Opportunities for Leadership & Development (BOLD) Immersion Programme – EMEA as part of Google’s commitment to diversity and to providing opportunities to students from all academic backgrounds. The BOLD Diversity Immersion Programme is designed to provide exposure into the online industry for students who are historically under-represented in this field.
- Selected students will participate in an all-expense-paid programme at Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland from September 4th to 6th 2013.
- Participants will get a rare glimpse into online world, non-technical career opportunities at Google and valuable professional and peer networks.
- The robust programme will also include professional talks, skills-building seminars, opportunity to meet students from other EMEA countries as well as Googlers and, of course, fun!
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Have an expected graduation date in 2015.
- Be a current student in a country in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Demonstrate academic excellence in an arts, humanities, science, or business-related discipline.
- Be available to travel to Ireland and attend the programme on September 4th, 5th and 6th 2013.
The BOLD Immersion application consists of your CV in English, a short essay, and one reference from a professor, direct supervisor, or a mentor you have worked closely with in your school or community activities.
Successful applicants will be announced by the end of July 2013.
For more information, click here.