Jim Ellert MBA Scholarships at IMD Business School
Deadline: September 30, 2013
IMD Business School invites eligible applicants to apply for its annual Jim Ellert Scholarship, which offers CHF 20,000 towards the cost of the school’s prestigious MBA program.The Jim Ellert Scholarship is for candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate strong financial need (with preference given to women).
- Application is open to applicants from the following regions (with preference given to women): Africa, Central & Eastern Europe (including all former Soviet republics), and the South-Eastern Asian Peninsula (Thailand, Myramar, Cambodia, Loas, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia)
- Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not eligible.
- Submitting an essay on: ‘Why I would like to do an MBA at IMD’ (maximum 500 words)
- Candidates will also be considered on the basis of merit as per the quality of their admission application.
The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
For more information, click here.