The Nestlé MBA Scholarship for Women from Developing Countries
Deadline: September 30, 2013
IMD Business School invites talented women executives to apply for its annual Nestlé MBA Scholarship, which offers CHF 25,000 towards the cost of the school’s prestigious MBA program.The Nestlé MBA Scholarship is for Women candidates who have already applied to the full-time IMD MBA program and who demonstrate financial need.
- Application is open to women applicants worldwide (preference given to developing countries)
- Employees of Nestlé and its subsiduaries are not eligible.
- Applicants must submit an essay discussing the issue: ‘Does diversity in management impact the bottom line? If so, how?’ (maximum 750 words)
The scholarship applications are essay based, with winning essays typically including the following features:
- Relevance to the essay title
- Organization and structure
- Fully developed arguments
- Personal element and/or passion
IMD reserves the right not to award a scholarship if the criteria are not met to the satisfaction of the jury/sponsors.
For more information, click here.