Applications Invited: Talent for Governance Programmes for Young Talents
Deadline: July 15, 2013
Talent for Governance is pleased to invite young talented local practitioners to apply for one of the two Talent for Governance programmes featuring the topics ‘ Fiscal Decentralization & Local Finances’ and ‘ Local Economic Development’. They are currently looking for candidates for the Talent programmes in September and October 2013. There will be a minimum of two and a maximum of twenty places for ambitious young civil servants from local governments from these countries.
To be considered for participation in the Talent for Governance programme a candidate needs to:
- work for a local government ( e.g. district, municipality, city, region, province, water board etc.)
- work in one of the countries listed on the DAC countrylist;
- be 37 years of age or younger;
- have at least two years of work experience in local governance and have the intend to work there for at least two years more;
- speak and understand the English language well (all programmes are in English);
- be able to write and vocally defend his/her motivation for- and the relevance of the specific programme;
- be able to identify an issue/project as a Real-Life-Case within the theme of the programme for which he/she will write a Back-Home-Action Plan during the Talent programme;
- have complete support of the employer to participate in the programme and to implement the Back-Home-Action plan when returned home;
For more information, click here.