Job: HP Nigeria is looking for Project Manager for the Graduate Development Program
Deadline: June 20, 2013
The Hewlett-Packard (HP) company in Nigeria is looking for an Applications Project Manager for the Graduate Development program. The Graduate University is a fully rounded 24 month programme that takes graduates from entry level to senior project managers through education, mentoring, hands on the job training and the ability to pass year end certification therefore progressing into the next year of the programme.
The Application Project Manager position offers rich project management experience within Application Services space and an opportunity to be involved in on-going project delivery for key customers in Nigeria. The work environment is fast-paced and thrives on continuous improvement. The Application Project Manager resource can use the opportunity to make key contributions to the success of the service delivery operations.
- Supports customer project delivery
- Applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure the accomplishment of targeted goals
- Provides project updates to management
- Identifies new improvement opportunities on current project
- Supports management of client relationships
- You’ll need a Bachelor’s degree (2012 graduation onwards) in a computing-related discipline
- A good understanding of IT.
- Some relevant experience (of maximum 12 months) or extra-curricular activities.
In addition to the above, HP is looking for the following qualifications:
- Language Skills: Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Interpersonal skills: The ability to work well with people
- Flexibility: The ability to adjust to rapid change
- Team Player: Willing to be a collaborative and reliable team member
- Analytical Abilities: Eye for detail
- Communication: Having the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in an international environment
- Commitment: The dedication to achieve goals and being result-oriented
- Personality: Possessing an attitude fueled with positive-thinking
For more information, click here.