Volunteer Opportunity in Latin America with Native of Peru
Deadline: June 23, 2013
Native of Peru is starting a new phase in the organization and are looking for two young people with experience in the nonprofit sector to join them. Native of Peru is a youth non-governmental organisation committed to improving the quality of life of Peruvians, especially children in extreme poverty. They work particularly in marginalized urban and rural areas of Peru with children and youth at risk, and in a state of neglect, through programs and projects that promote the development of this highly vulnerable population.
- Having more than 21 years.
- Experience in project planning and coordination OR experience in the area of communication (social networking, graphic design, video, photography, marketing, and others.)
- Have higher education
- Speak and write in SPANISH and English
- Have high motivation and service orientation
- Ease of teamwork.
- Be willing to participate in a cultural experience associated with poverty communities.
- Provide a minimum 06 months of volunteer service in Peru
- Have a valid passport.
What Peru Offers
The organization will take care of volunteers’ basic needs (internal transportation, housing, food), during the time they are doing the volunteering.
Take this initiative and come to build your future with the Native of Peru.
How to Apply
If you are interested, send your CV to [email protected]
Contact: If you have any questions, send a message to Native of Peru.
For more information about Native of Peru, click here.