Enterprise Elevator Pitch: Prizes worth over R350k
Deadline: November 18, 2013
Do you have an innovative existing business or idea that is set to bring about social or environmental change in South Africa? Enterprise Elevator is organizing Pitch Event for South Africa’s most innovative entrepreneurs, solving big challenges and improving the lives of our citizens.
Enterprise Elevator supports South African entrepreneurs in the start-up or early stage of their development to prepare for and secure an investment partner. Submit your application to be short-listed to pitch your big business idea to a panel of expert judges and win these exciting prizes worth over R350k.
A selection of South Africa’s most innovative entrepreneurs will be chosen to pitch their model or business idea to a panel of expert judges. The criteria for selection will include;
- How commercially viable and capable of creating long term shareholder value is the business model?
- Does the business have the potential to scale upwards or be a model that others can emulate?
- Does the business intend to make an impact on both social and environmental issues? Entrepreneurs will be measured on the degree of positive impact.
- The top 12 applications will attend a free half day training session at Impact Amplifier to hone their pitching skills and set them up for success.
- There is up to the value of R350,000 in PRIZES to be won, which includes a cash prize, business coaching by FutureFit and investment readiness incubation by Impact Amplifier.
- The final 12 Pitch applicants will also get access to the investors lounge on the evening of the event, and the opportunity to be fast-tracked into the Unreasonable Institute’s 2013 incubation program in Colorado, USA.
For more information, click here.