Deadline: June 26, 2013
World Pulse invites you to join them in speaking out for the rights of girls as they showcase the voices and solutions of grassroots women around the world. They believe that when girls and their champions are heard, they will transform the world. World Pulse seeks your voice for their upcoming emagazine on girls’ education and empowerment.
Your voice will be heard – You will connect – Your voice will be elevated
- Make Like-Minded Connections: Share your story and connect with others in similar situations.
- Learn and Be Inspired: Read others’ stories, learn about other experiences, and gain inspiration.
- Explore Solutions: Find out how others climbed over, dug under, or broke through their barriers, and hear their visions for the future.
- Transform: Watch your story find its way to places you never thought imaginable. Watch it make impact.
- Tell us your own story and perspective on girls—either personally experienced or witnessed in your community—and outline your vision for change.
The World Pulse emagazine, which will come out in July, will feature highlights from the campaign. To learn how to participate, please review our submissions guidelines.
Read the Submission Rules before entering. Get Inspired, share your story, and transform the world!
For more information, click here.