Vital Voices Global SME Growth Program for MENA Women
Deadline: July 11, 2013
Vital Voices invites applications for the Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Growth Program, a one-year comprehensive and tailored program focused on building the capacity and concrete skills of SME women business owners to create actionable business plans to grow their businesses. The Program will target women-owned SMEs in the Middle East and North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, and Latin America and the Caribbean.
The SME Growth Training Program is an online and in-person program that integrates the latest business trends, global best practices, and interactive learning techniques. The program consists of 4 components:
- An intensive participant selection process,
- Online preparatory sessions before the training that guide program participants in drafting a business plan that they will refine throughout the training,
- A 4-day in-person regional training, and
- Access to growth services based on needed skills and tools targeted in participants’ business plans.
Vital Voices is seeking applications from MENA (Middle East and North Africa) women business owners who:
- Own a businesses that has been in operation for at least 3 years,
- Employ at least 3 staff (including temporary and/or seasonal workers), and
- Generate at least USD $25,000 in annual sales
As an interested applicant, you:
- Are motivated to build the skills and make the changes needed to grow your business,
- Are excited to participate in a one year program including on-line and in-person training and access to external business growth opportunities, and
- Recognize the value of tracking the growth of your business for up to 3 years through methods such as surveys, calls, or additional opportunities.
For more information, click here.