Deadline: July 22, 2013
Are you a small business owner? GOOD invites you to enter the ‘Happy Side of Business’ challenge, which will support one business that is paying it forward to its customers. GOOD is looking for innovative and memorable ways that small business owners like you are saying thanks to customers, or simply serving customers in the best way possible.
Have you created a customer service plan that makes the most of your employees, your work plan, and your unique style of business? Help inspire your fellow small business community by telling the, why your customers are the best in the world, and the innovative ways your business provides service so that these happy customers keep coming back for more.
GOOD wants to celebrate small businesses that continually knock it out of the park. A panel of judges will select one winner to receive $10,000, advice from experts in their sector, and a feature on GOOD to inspire other companies through its successes and challenges.
The business will have a chance to navigate the growing small business sector with advice from experts—and $10,000.
The chosen company will be selected based on its ability to support the needs of customers in meaningful and innovative ways. The winning company will be chosen if it meets one of the following requirements of customer service:
- Has gone above and beyond to meet a customer’s needs in innovative and helpful ways
- Demonstrates a continued commitment to implementing programs, policies, training, or other employee guidelines to make customer service a business priority
- Include a photo or video that represents your idea. Photos should be in JPG, PNG, or GIF format, at least 570 × 345 pixels and no larger than 10MB. To include a video, use a YouTube URL
- If you have any questions, please review these FAQs or send us an email at [email protected].
- U.S. based companies are eligible to apply.
For more information, click here.