Deadline: August 31, 2013
Are you a Kenyan youth aged between 18-24, and passionate about the environment? Bayer and UNEP invites you to apply to become a Bayer Young Environmental Envoy. The top two who qualify to be envoys will join youth delegates from 19 other countries on a weeklong, all-expense paid study trip to Germany from November 10-15, 2013.
The Bayer Young Environmental Envoy Program aims to improve knowledge about the environment among young people and supporting them in their environmental protection commitment. Bayer and UNEP are looking for young dynamic environmentalists who demonstrate leadership and active commitment to environmental protection through routine environmental activities in their local communities. They want you to consider some of the practical solutions that various sectors of society are already doing. How does your project proposal add value to existing environmental efforts?
- Eligible youth are invited to apply.
- The top two who qualify to be envoys will join youth delegates from 19 other countries on a weeklong, all-expense paid study trip to Germany from November 10-15, 2013.
- It will be an opportunity to gain first-hand experience of the principles and applications of modern environmental protection in Germany.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- 18 – 24 years old by December 21, 2013
- Should be actively involved in environmental projects and possess strong interest in environmental protection
- Must have a feasible project on the environment
- Good oral and written English communications skills
- Willing to travel overseas
- Should be able to work well in a team
- Children and relatives of Bayer and UNEP employees, or persons, whether they are related or not, living with the employees are not eligible for entry.
For more information, click here.