Deadline: Not specified
The Media Foundation for West Africa (MFWA) is offering internship opportunities for three (3) candidates with communication background at its office in Accra, Ghana. The aim is to expose interns to the work of the MFWA; freedom of expression issues within West Africa; and assist in project implementation. Interns will among other experiences benefit from practical work assignments to enhance their knowledge and skills.
The prospective intern should be someone with
- A degree in communication/ journalism
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Knowledge in events management
- Fluency in French (highly recommended)
- Ability to work in a team and willing to work and cope with extra assignments
For more information, click here.