2013 TechCrunch Disrupt Startup Battlefield: €40,000 Prize for Startups
Deadline: July 31, 2013
Applications to the 2013 TechCrunch Berlin Disrupt Startup Battlefield are open now. Startup Battlefield is the premiere startup launch competition by TechCrunch. Over the next several weeks, hopeful founders and entrepreneurs will give their young, unseen startup companies the opportunity to launch on technology’s biggest stage in front of an all-star panel consisting of the biggest innovators, angels, VCs and influencers in the Tech community.
Up for grabs is the €40,000 prize and the coveted “Disrupt Cup,” a wealth of press exposure and new open doors.
- To compete in the Startup Battlefield, at time of application submission startups must be live for less than three months.
- In selecting final contestants, we will give heavy preference to companies that launch for the first time to the public and press at TechCrunch Disrupt.
- TechCrunch will consider new products from existing companies to be significant. Due to the limited number of competition slots on stage, companies launching new feature sets do not qualify as launch companies.
- The competition will take place in Berlin, but companies from around the globe are welcome to submit their startups for consideration.
- Companies that have presented at other public launch events are not eligible for Startup Battlefield.
For more information, click here.