Apply to the World Business Dialogue Ambassador Program at Germany
Deadline: August 11, 2013
Every student worldwide is welcome to apply to the ambassador program for the 17th World Business Dialogue taking place at the University of Cologne , Germany from March 12-13 2014. The World Business Dialogue is the largest international student-run business convention worldwide that creates a multicultural Dialogue across generations and hosts exciting discussions between high-potential international students, experienced executives and the world’s top-class speakers.
- All costs covered including flight, accomodation and feeding
- Assured participation in the World Business Dialogue 2014 with ambassador status
- Individual support by the International Relations team
- Individual certificate
You can apply if;
- You are enrolled in a college or university at the time of your application
- You have already collected practical experiences through internships or comparable commitments
- You have high motivational and communicational skills
- You know how to motivate and inspire other people for a unique event
- You are persistent and you never lose sight of your goals
It is not mandatory to have participated in the World Business Dialogue before. Every student is welcome to apply for the ambassador program.
For more information and to apply, click here.