Call for Applications: ASEAN-India Students Exchange Programme 2013
Deadline: August 5, 2013
Applications are invited from eligible students to participate as delegates in the ASEAN-India Students Exchange Programme 2013. The programme which will be held from November 17-26, 2013 is organised by the ASEAN Secretariat, in partnership with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of India and the Confederation of Indian Industry.
Delegates from the Philippines are clustered under Batch 2 together with representatives from Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. The delegates are divided into two groups and will visit the following cities: Chennai, Pune, New Delhi, Agra, Kochi and Hyderabad.
- Youth Leaders who are between 18-28 years of age
- Philippine passport holders (with six months validity from date of departure)
- Masteral or Doctoral students
- Preferably with background on entrepreneurship and business management
- With good command of the English language
- Mentally and physically fit to travel
- With thorough knowledge of Philippines’ current events and ASEAN-India bilateral relations
- Must be willing to shoulder expenses for visa application processing, airport terminal fees, and travel tax
- Must be willing to be an NYC volunteer and to participate in post program activities
- Two passport size photos (taken within the last three months )
- Original essay of not less than 1200 words on the topic: Building Youth Partnership Through Entrepreneurship
- Photocopy of front and back pages of valid passport
- NSO certified copy of birth certificate ( valid for one year )
- Certification from the university/educational institution where currently enrolled
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from university/school
For more information, click here.