The Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge: $10,000 Prize
Deadline: October 30, 2013
The Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge offers undergraduates across disciplines and continents an opportunity to explore issues of global importance from different points of view. Participants can become eligible to win a free trip to Budapest and a $10,000 scholarship. Register and submit your policy memo.
- The Challenge is open to all students formally enrolled full-time in an “undergraduate program” on or after 1 March 2014 as well as to all recent graduates of an undergraduate program who have not yet enrolled in a graduate program.
- There is no maximum age limit; however, all participants must be at least 18 years old as of 1 March 2014.
- There is no fee to register or to participate in the Challenge.
- Individuals only may register in the Challenge; teams composed of two or more individuals may not register together to participate in the Challenge. Participants however are encouraged to discuss the topic and tasks with fellow participants and other students while developing their arguments.
- Students who have attended the Forum in Budapest in the past are not eligible to participate in the 2013-2014 Global Debate and Public Policy Challenge.
- Any questions regarding eligibility should be directed to email@example.com.
How to Join the Challenge
- Register for the Challenge.
- Review the theme, background materials and details of the first task.
- Prepare and submit your policy memorandum by 30 October 2013.
For more information, click here.