Apply to Participate at the 11th International Youth Conference in Krusevo
Deadline: September 10, 2013
Applications are now open to youth interested in participating in the 11th International Youth Conference (IYC), a five-day intensive work program taking place at Krusevo from September 19-23, 2013. The conference which is tagged “European Values for the Future of SEE Countries” seeks to create new perspectives for SEE’s and Europe’s young people and in turn, to contribute towards creating a Europe of citizens and European perspective of SEE through deep understanding of the European Values among young people.
The Conference will bring together up to 55 participants (active young people) from the countries from 15 countries in the SEE region (Macedonia (host country), Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Greece, Germany, Kosovo, Monte Negro, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Turkey) to Krusevo, in September, to discuss current issues and explore new approaches in youth policy and youth work across SEE. The Conference seeks to create new perspectives for young people and in turn, to contribute towards the promotion of European Values among young people from Southeastern Europe.
- Costs for lodging and meals will be covered by the organisers. There are no participation fees.
- Participants however will cover only 20% of their travel costs (the rest is paid by the organisers).
- youth workers, youth leaders, active young people, multipliers as well as representatives of Youth networks;
- available to actively attend the full duration of the Conference
- able to communicate in English, the working language of the Conference
- above 18 years old
- The participants should come from the countries from the SEE region (Macedonia (host country),Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Kosovo, Monte Negro, Italy, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia) and Turkey and guests from youth organizations partners from Germany and France, in the role of mentors.
Contact: If you have any questions, send an email to [email protected]outhalliance.org.mk and you will be answered promptly.
For more information and to apply, click here.