Deadline: December 31, 2013
Students worldwide are now invited to take part in the Raoul Wallenberg International Essay Competition jointly organised by Student Competitions, The Swedish Institute and Raoul Wallenbergs Academy. Raoul Wallenberg’s remarkable deeds and legacy act as an inspiration to individuals and young leaders that work for promotion of humanitarian spirit worldwide. The participants are encouraged to reflect upon Wallenbergs’ extraordinary life and come up with creative ideas on how, through their actions, they can inspire acts of courage, tolerance and unselfishness in the world!
Share your great ideas on how, through your actions, you can shine as a guiding star and inspire acts of courage, tolerance and unselfishness in the world! The response should be presented in the form of an essay, with a maximum length of 1000 words. Winners of the competition will receive the opportunity to win gift vouchers worth €1,000, €500 & €250 Euros!
Open to all students worldwide (Bachelor/Master/PhD), between 18-30 years of age.
- Top three winners of The International Raoul Wallenberg Essay Competition will be awarded with gift vouchers worth €1,000, €500 & €250!
- The winners are free to select the voucher of their choice, given its appropriate.
- All applicants must submit to the terms and conditions terms and conditions as stated by Student Competitions. For the full terms and conditions, click here.
- Applicants can only compete with one entry in the competition.
- Applicants must apply individually.
- Applicants must provide truthful and accurate information regarding contact and personal information.
- All entry materials should be presented and submitted in English.
- Applicants must ensure that all text and other submitted materials are created and owned by the applicant.
- The organizers cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of your entry by visitors to the competitions website.
- Only entries that are duly received by the closing date will be eligible for the competition.
- Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and all other rules and directions, or entries that are incomplete or illegible (at the sole discretion of the competition organizers) will be excluded from the competition
For more information, click here.