Chancellor’s International Scholarship at the University of Sussex
Deadline: May 1, 2014
University of Sussex invites applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship Program offered to pursue Postgraduate taught courses. 25 scholarships are available in the majority of Sussex Schools, and are awarded on the basis of academic performance and potential. The scholarships are offered for one year and is a 50% off international student tuition fee.
In order to be considered for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Have applied for and accepted a place to start a Postgraduate taught degree at the University of Sussex (e.g., MA, MSc, LLM, MRes, Postgraduate Diploma, and Graduate Diploma) excluding the following degrees:
- Courses in the Institute of Development Studies, except the MA Gender and Development course
- MSc in Social Research Methods + DPhil combined (1+3 degrees)
- International foundation years, International Year One Diploma in Business and Management, and Pre-masters
- Pre-Masters Degrees and Diplomas taught at partner colleges which are validated by Sussex.
- Be assessed as liable to pay fees at the “overseas” (namely the non-EU) rate.
- Have sufficient funds to meet your tuition fees and living expenses, after taking account of the possible award of a Chancellor’s International Scholarship.
For more information, click here.