Deadline: September 15, 2013
Are you an artist? Are you constantly trying to improve your surroundings? Do you seek for an opportunity to express and show your art to the world? Are you ready to participate in an unforgettable and enriching experience that will change you forever? Then, this is the chance you have been waiting for. Apply now to attend the I Meditation Artistic Retreat taking place from January 14th to 27th, 2014 at the Mooktawan sanctuary on the top of one of the islands on Thailand’s Southern Coast.
The fellowship will consist of a two-week meditation and self-discipline training. This fellowship will bring together twenty-five Artists from all around the world with different backgrounds and specialties in a two-week Meditation and Artistic Retreat which aim is to educate, encourage and inspire these Artists through meditation, as well as exploring and understanding themselves. Afterwards, they will have the opportunity to help spreading the benefits and positive effects of meditation and self-development into their communities and around the world through their art and creativity.
Participants will gain knowledge of various theoretical approaches that include:
- The Role of Our Habits in Our Daily Life and How to Improve; the Five Rooms of Life.
- The Factors that Determine Our Perception to Think, Act and Speak; Relation between Body and Mind.
- Leadership: Eight Pillars for a Stable Peaceful Society.
- Art Expression as Peace Building Tool.
- Connecting Cultures; Raising Tolerance through Inner Peace.
- Philosophy of Thai-Buddhist Studies.
- Full or partial sponsoring of airfare*.
- Partial sponsoring of artistic working tools and materials.
- Free accommodation.
- Free catering.
- Free local transportation.
- Free meditation retreat fee.
- Artists from all around the world, different backgrounds and practicing any artistic discipline are encouraged to apply and participate in the self-development program, the first step towards taking part in the I Meditation Artistic Retreat in Thailand, January 2014.
- Artists from any age above 18 are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must complete the 42 days online self-development program before the 30th November. Please kindly note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates must have completed at least one online Special Ops.
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates have confidence on their artistic skills and they are enthusiastic to share their art with the world, whatever the discipline is.
- Candidates believe a better world is possible and feel they have the chance of using their artworks to send messages of hope and kindness to the world.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace.
Everyone is welcome to join the fellowship. But to be eligible for the partial sponsoring of airfare, candidates must be between 18-30 years old.
For more information, click here.