2013 Africa Answers Travel Planner Photo Contest
Deadline: September 9, 2013
Africa Answers has always used eye catching images for their Travel Planner’s cover shot and this year you have the opportunity to have your photo appear on the cover of more than 25,000 copies of our 2014-2015 Travel Planner. Flip through your vacation photos and submit your best Africa photo for the chance to win the prestigious front cover of the Africa Answers 2014-2015 Travel Planner.
Africa is a traveler’s and a photographer’s paradise. The spectacular landscapes, the resident animals, the heavenly islands, the unique transportation, the dramatic sunsets and the thrilling safaris – we are sure you returned from your time in Africa with many stunning photographs.
How to Submit
Flip through your vacation photos and submit the shots that you believe best captures the spirit of these African destinations: South Africa, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Namibia, Mozambique, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Mauritius or Seychelles. Upload your images with information on where it was taken, and then check back and see if you were one of the 10 finalists selected for the public vote.
If you are the lucky winner (along with the bragging rights) you will receive two (2) roundtrip economy flights from New York to Cape Town or Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Winner must be able to provide a file of the photograph at 3508 pixels x 2480 pixels at 300 dpi.
- There is no entry fee.
- You must be the photographer and owner of the copyright for any image entered.
By entering the Africa Answers Travel Planer Photo Contest, you agree that:
- Your photo is your own work, and has not won any other photo contest or award.
- Your entries have not been previously licensed.
- Your entries do not infringe a third party’s copyright or privacy.
- You give Africa Answers the rights to the images, to use and reformat in any way.
- The location of the image is as you state.
- You agree to the full Terms & Conditions.
For more information, click here.