Deadline: October 23, 2013
Now in its eight year, students from across the world are once again invited to participate in the 2013 InternationalStudent.com Travel Video Contest for the chance to win the $4,000 grand prize, a Viewer’s Choice Award and other runner prizes, and worldwide fame! SO get busy planning and filming those videos, the world is waiting.
Make a video no longer than five minutes long, that tells about your proposed study abroad. If you are already an international student, the video can tell about any trip you would like to take. Over the years, all kinds of winners have emerged – wonderful animations, creative stop motion films, talented performers, beautiful videography, and simply compelling stories.
Rules and Regulations for the 2013 Travel Video Contest
- The maximum length for your video is 5 minutes. There is no minimum length.
- In addition to their video, each applicant must also submit a signed entry form.
- You must be 18 or older and already enrolled or planning to enroll in college or university outside of your home country.
- If you are currently studying outside of your home country, your video can describe any trip you would like to take. If you are not currently studying outside of your home country, your entry must describe your proposed study abroad.
- The winner will be expected to maintain a blog documenting the trip. This blog will start immediately after the winner is announced, and will continue through the trip until return to school. Contributions are expected at least once a week during the preparation for the trip and daily during the trip.
- Your video entry and the blog will be the property of InternationalStudent.com.
- Originality and interest level in the trip, and creativity and quality of the video, are the main criteria.
Finalists Announced: Week of 28 October
Winners Announced: 15 November 2013, the last day of International Education Week
For more information, click here.