BRAC Bank SME Photography Competition 2013 : Win TK 150,000
Deadline: September 18, 2013
Are you an avid shutterbug? Do you want to showcase your photographic ability nationwide? Now is your chance! BRAC Bank, Bangladesh’s largest SME BAnk brings you the 2013 SME Photography Competition, a platform to exhibit your talent to the country, and an opportunity to show-off the potential this nation has!
If you are a photographer by passion, whip out your camera and enter this competition if you feel that the success stories of Small and Medium Enterprises should be told.
Entrants must be:
- Age 18-30 years
- Bangladeshi nationals who are currently residing in Bangladesh
(Please note that any employee of BRAC Bank, BRAC Bank subsidiaries, Grey Dhaka, Brand Cart and Partners (Radio Foorti, Independent Television, Fujifilm, Ice Business Times) is not eligible to take part in the competition.)
Initial Photograph Subject:
- 5 Best snaps taken by you showcasing the spirit of Bangladesh, the potential of its people and/or its trade, or anything that you feel tells a story
- Each file not over 1MB in size
JUDGING: Photos will be short listed on the basis of creativity, photographic quality, and effectiveness in conveying the contest theme by a panel of judges from BRAC Bank and other renowned photographers of the country.
- Final winners will get a chance to win TK 150,000.
- Final Winning photo-essays will be featured in a Coffee Table Book.
- Selected assignment photographs will be exhibited in an exhibition arranged by BRAC Bank.
For more information, click here.