Deadline: September 20, 2013
The European Network for Agricultural Journalists (ENAJ) and the European Commission, Directorate General for Agriculture and Rural Development (DG AGRI) invite applications for the second edition of the Journalist Prize for Young Journalists. The goal is to honour journalistic skills of young professionals and to motivate young journalists to write about topics related to the Common Agricultural Policy (CAP).
- The winners will be contacted personally and the announcement will be made on the eplatform for European journalists, www.ag-press.eu and on the ENAJ website (enaj.pro) in November 2013.
- The top-three winners in each category will all be invited to the Annual ag-press network event in Brussels (December 2013) and the first prize winners will also be invited to participate in of the press trips DG AGRI organises for journalists in 2014.
- Journalists and journalist students from ENAJ member countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech
- Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Poland,
- Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands).
- To be eligible for entry, the participant journalist must be no older than 35 years old on
- 31.12.2013 and come from/be active in one of the countries listed above.
The forms, rules, latest information, etc. regarding the competition is available on www.agpress.eu (registration needed), www.enaj.pro (open to public) and on various national guild websites.
For more information, click here.