Forbes Career Opportunity: Hiring Advertising Operations Analyst
Deadline: Not Specified yet
Forbes Media, publisher of Forbes magazine and forbes.com is looking for a digital media guru to fill an exciting role as an Advertising Operations Analyst. The Ad Ops Analysts’ responsibilities will span far beyond the typical trafficking role as sales analysis, client contact, media planning, and overall digital strategy all play a part in the day-to-day activities. This position will join the Forbes Digital Ad Operations team. This is an ideal role for a motivated and passionate individual looking for a fast-paced, dynamic role.
Location: New York
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge and understanding of the ad serving world and the digital media landscape. He or she has extensive experience with DFP and is an expert in optimization and campaign delivery. An analytical mind is just as necessary as an outgoing personality as the role requires close attention to detail and reporting capabilities in addition to communication with agencies, clients, and sales partners. The position requires daily interaction with many teams across the company including Sales, Tech, Dev, Marketing, and Editorial.
The Advertising Operations Analyst will work with the rest of the Ad Ops team to manage all booked digital campaigns. He or she will be preparing and presenting analytics and reporting data to demonstrate campaigns’ successes and failures to upper management, managing relationships with Sales and agency contacts, and strategizing and developing ways to improve upon the current processes and products.
- Ensure that all digital advertising campaigns are executed in an accurate and timely manner
- Track, measure, and analyze the performance of campaigns
- Suggest and make campaign optimizations and revisions that will benefit in both performance and delivery
- Work with sales and with clients regarding receiving and testing creative, pacing, delivery, and performance
- Communicate campaign problems to the Sales team and proactively offer viable alternatives
- College degree
- 1-2 years experience in online ad trafficking and/or digital media product management
- Experience with DFP; working knowledge of third party tags
- Extremely proactive with strong communication, customer relations, and analytical skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Interest in new digital media and technologies with a desire to constantly learn
Forbes is an authoritative source of news and information on business, investing, technology, entrepreneurship, leadership and affluent lifestyles. Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, click here.