‘Young voices against poverty’ 2013 Video Contest: Win a trip to Brussels for EDD’13
Deadline: November 1, 2013
Young voices against poverty: What would you change? Have your say!
The EDD13 video contest ‘Young voices against poverty’ encourages children and young adults aged between 13 and 24 to make their voices heard in the dialogue on addressing global poverty. The task is to create a short video (120-seconds max.) that showcases visions for the world in 2030 and ideas for eliminating poverty.
- There will be four contest winners who will each receive an all-expenses trip to Brussels to attend European Development Days (26-27 November 2013)
- Their videos will be screened and made available on the website. The winners will be determined by those videos attracting the highest number of votes on Facebook.
- To enter this contest you must be between the ages of 13 and 24 at the time of entry.
- All video entries must be submitted in one of the 5 official contest languages: English, French, German, Portuguese or Spanish. All video entries not submitted in English must be accompanied by a full English transcription, which can be provided using Google Translate.
- Entries should not be longer than 2 minutes. Any submitted entry of a longer length will not be posted.
- All video entries must be submitted using the online registration form on the Facebook page of European Development Days (EDD): facebook.com/eudevdays. You do not need to have a Facebook account to enter this contest. You must have access to a valid e-mail address to enter.
- 4. All video entries must first be uploaded to YouTube. You must submit the URL to your YouTube video using the official entry form on the Facebook page of the EDD.
For more information, click here.