‘Youth in Action’ Social Media Summit (SMS) in Antalya, Turkey
Deadline: September 24, 2013
GEYC (Romania) and Young Initiative Association (Turkey) are looking for European partners for Social Media Summit (SMS), a “Youth in action” training course taking place from 24th to 31st of March 2014 in Antalya, Turkey. The course will bring together 35-40 participants from 10-20 countries.
Do you think that social media could make a difference in your organisation? Are you interested in improving your organisational capacity in the field of communication, fundraising, volunteers management with the support of social media? You are not afraid to share & care? Then they’ve got something for you.
- To inform the participants about social media tools
- To raise awareness about the European values, principles and institutions
- To build competencies of the participants in using social media for youth work, communication and public relations
- To establish a network of youth leaders working with media
- Only EU and EFTA countries are eligible for this project
- non profit organisations / public institutions located in European Union or EFTA countries except Romania (which has the role of organizer) – please note that organisations from other countries are not eligible for this action and we are unable to make any exception;
- each partner will nominate 2-3 participants for this training course;
- partner organisations need to be interested in improving their social media capacity;
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- 100% of meals, accommodation, training activities, training materials;
- 70% of transport costs (as a reimbursement after all justifying documents are provided);
- 100% of visa costs (if needed);
For more information, click here.