Fulbright Foreign Research Scholarship Program 2014-2015
Deadline: October 11, 2013
The State Department of the United States of America and the U.S. Embassy in Bishkek are pleased to announce the 2014-2015 Fulbright Foreign Research Scholarship Program in the Kyrgyz Republic. Fulbright Foreign Research Scholarship program awards grants to conduct post-doctoral research at U.S. institutions for one semester or one academic year.
Applications will be accepted in the following research fields:
- American Studies
- Communication and Journalism
- Business Administration Library
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Public Administration
- Library Science/Computer Science
- Sociology and Social Work
- Environmental Science
- English as Second Language
- Management in Agriculture
- Art Management
- be Citizens of Kyrgyzstan
- teach at least one course at a university
- hold a Ph.D. in humanities or sciences (Kandidat Nauk or Doctor Nauk degree)
- be proficient in written and spoken English
- be able to demonstrate professional aptitude and leadership potential in their field of specialization
- be able to begin research in the United States in autumn 2013
- be eligible to receive and maintain a U.S. visa.
- In order to participate in the Fulbright Scholar Program competition, you must submit the application by 5 PM October 11, 2013.
For more information, click here.