2013 Google Japanese MBA Summit at Boston: All-expenses-paid trip
Deadline: October 6, 2013
The 2013 Google Japanese MBA Summit application is now open. Google is eager to meet with future business leaders with diverse backgrounds who share their passion for technology and their healthy disregard for the impossible. Up to 45 bilingual (English and Japanese) MBA students with big ideas will be selected to attend an all-expenses-paid summit at Google’s Boston office on November 7th, 2013.
At the summit, students will:
- Participate in a professional development focused on technology and the cool stuff we do that matters. This summit will include a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s technology and business.
- Participants will also get the opportunity to network with Googlers from our Tokyo office in an effort to get a better understanding of what it’s like to work there.
- Take an inside look into the culture of Google.
Qualifications & Application
To apply, students must:
- be a first- or second-year student in a United States MBA Program.
- have outstanding communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- demonstrate academic excellence in a business-related discipline and interest in technology.
For more information, click here.