Curtin University 2014 Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Deadline: February 14, 2014
Curtin University invites eligible international undergraduate and postgraduate students of any citizenship (except Australian) who are currently studying or intending to start full time as international full fee-paying students onshore in Australia, to apply for a full program of study at Curtin University’s Western Australian campuses. Curtin recognizes that Australia continues to rank as a first-choice destination for international students wanting to study at high school, vocational, undergraduate or postgraduate level.
This scholarship awards eligible students 25% of their first year of tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000. This scholarship aims to foster trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place for students to further their studies, careers and life experiences. Both current and future students can apply.
- All undergraduate degrees available to international students
- All postgraduate courses (master by coursework) available to International Students
- To see available courses to international students, please refer to Curtin’s handbook here.
To be eligible students must:
- be of any citizenship except Australian
- meet Curtin University and course academic and english language entry requirements
- be onshore full-fee paying international students
- be commencing a full undergraduate or master (coursework) degree in Semester 1, 2014 at Curtin University on Western Australia campus
- Students with with credit for recognised learning (CRL) are not eligible.
- Students cannot apply for this scholarship if they are in receipt of, or have applied for, any other Curtin University scholarship.
- Scholarships are not available to students coming to Curtin via sponsoring bodies.
- The course availability may result in a student not being able to commence a program of their choosing.
For more information, click here.