2014 HHL Young Leader Scholarship for Full-time MBA
Deadline: April 1, 2014
Interested candidates worldwide are invited to apply for the Young Leader Scholarship to study at HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management. The scholarship focuses on prospective students, especially international students, who bring their leadership potential to HHL and plan to continue their career in a German company after graduation. The scholarship will provide the successful candidates with a tuition waiver for the full-time MBA Program worth up to EUR 13,500.
Please submit your essay on the topic of “Is Corporate social responsibility only a marketing tool?” along with the other application documents. Answer this question on the basis of a sound theoretical reasoning and show how it can be applied to practice. The essay has to be written in English and should comprise approximately 3,000 words.
- Applicants from all countries for the full-time MBA Program
- Applicants must hold a first degree (at least 180 ECTS credits) with an above average result and present a GMAT score of at least 650.
- The scholarship is offered to full-time MBA applicants 2014 only.
With its HHL Young Leader Scholarship HHL offers two scholarships a year that support HHL’s mission to “educate effective and responsible business leaders through excellence in teaching, research and practice”.
- A completed full-time MBA application form (http://study.hhl.de)
- GMAT score of at least 650
- Scholarship essay
- Scholarship questionnaire
For more information, click here.