Deadline: October 25, 2013
Applications are invited from interested international students who wish to study at the Sarajevo School of Economics and Business. The Centre for Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance will award of 2 scholarships to support students for a Masters Study in the field of Islamic banking for the 2013/2014 academic year. The amount of scholarship is 3.475,00 EUR per year (or 50% of total tuition fee) and is aimed only for the payment of tuition fees. Student is free to apply and for other scholarships for the rest of 50% of the fees.
- Eligible for scholarship are international students who enroll in master studies in the field of Islamic banking at the University of Sarajevo (master study organized in partnership with the School of Economics and Business Sarajevo, University of Bolton and BBI Academy, more information available here).
- Scholarships from this call are related to the first year of study. Students who receive the scholarship are required to perform their academic obligations in time.
- This call is for international students, what means that students from Bosnia and Herzegovina, and region (Croatia, Serbia, Montenegro, Kosovo and Macedonia) can’t apply (there are other scholarship arrangements for those students).
Candidates interested in scholarship should submit their application no later than October 25, 2013, titled “Call for scholarships – Islamic Banking”, by mail or hand-delivery, the following documents:
- Document that confirms the place of residence
- Diploma of first cycle of studies (Bachelor degree)
- Appropriate document proving the success (marks) achieved in the first cycle of studies (grade point average)
- A recommendation (from a professor or employer)
Interview with shortlisted candidates will be organized.
For more information, click here.