Scholarships in Islamic Banking for Students from Bosnia and Herzegovina
Deadline: October 25, 2013
Applications are invited from Bosnia and Herzegovina students who wish to study at the Sarajevo School of Economics and Business. Bosna Bank International in cooperation with Centre for Islamic Economics, Banking and Finance will award 10 scholarships for the academic 2013/2014 to support students for a Masters Study in the field of Islamic banking (new generation of students from Bosnia and Herzegovina).
The amount of scholarship is 2.760,00 EUR per year (80% of tuition fee) and will be used for the payment of tuition fees. For the rest of the amount, students will be able to apply for financing arrangements also with BBI bank.
- Eligible for scholarship are students from Bosnia and Herzegovina who enrol in master studies in the field of Islamic banking at the School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo (master study organized in partnership with the Sarajevo School of Economics and Business, University of Bolton and BBI Academy, more information available here).
- Students who receive the scholarship are required to perform their academic obligations in time.
- BBI’s participation in the scholarship on the second year of the study depends on the student’s achievements in the first year of study.
- Terms and conditions regarding scholarship will be regulated by a special agreement. Best students will participate at max. of 20% of the total tuition fees.
Candidates interested in scholarship should submit their application no later than October 25, 2013, titled “Call for scholarships – Islamic Banking”, by mail or hand-delivery, the following documents:
- Document that confirms the place of residence
- Certificate of citizenship
- Diploma of first cycle of studies (Bachelor degree)
- Appropriate document proving the success (marks) achieved in the first cycle of studies (grade point average)
- A recommendation (from a professor or employer)
Interview with shortlisted candidates will be organized.
For more information, click here.