Justwalkers.com Mobility Scholarship Program for College Students
Deadline: June 30, 2014
JustWalkers.com is offering $1,000 USD Mobility Scholarship to students with limited mobility. They understand how limited mobility can be a major challenge in an academic setting. That’s why they are proud to offer the JustWalkers.com Mobility Scholarship to support all college students who use a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches, rollator or other mobility device on a regular basis.
To enter, students write a 600 word maximum essay on the following prompt:
“Describe a time when you faced a major obstacle. What did you do and what did the experience teach you?”
- College freshman, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and graduate students.
- Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Must be legal US resident or have valid student visa.
- Must use a mobility device such as a wheelchair, power scooter, crutches or rollator on a regular basis.
- Email your essay along with your full name, contact information, school year, college acceptance letter or transcript, and physician’s statement of diagnosis to [email protected] by June 30, 2014.
For more information, click here.