CODE_n 14 Contest for Startups Worldwide: €30,000 Grant Prize
Deadline: October 31, 2013
Are you a digital pioneer? Will your digital business model change the world of tomorrow? Will it inspire the way we use data in the future? Are you driving the data revolution? Register now and apply for the CODE_n 14 contest.
CODE_n is on the lookout for young entrepreneurs with fresh, unconventional business ideas. The CODE_n14 Contest is searching for groundbreaking innovations and applications that help take advantage of the enormous potential of “big data” in different industries such as finance, health, automotive engineering, manufacturing, telecommunications and retail.
- The 50 CODE_n contest finalists will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to present their companies on a global scale at the most important event for the digital industry, the CeBIT in Hanover, Germany.
- From March 10-14, 2014, they get to showcase their extraordinary business concept to investors, the international press, and more than 280,000 visitors over the course of five days in a separate exhibition hall designed by a renowned international artist.
- The winner of the CODE_n14 Award will be announced during a spectacular award show live at CeBIT and will receive prize money of €30,000.
- Participation is open to all international startups founded between January 2009 and today
- Your company must present at least one financial statement to date
The 50 finalists of the CODE_n14 Contest will be announced at the end of November.
For more information, click here.