Deadline: October 25, 2013
The Call for Applications for the 2nd Cohort of the EU-METALIC Scholarship Project is now open. The EU-METALIC Programme offers scholarships for undergraduate, master, doctoral and post-doctoral students and staff. These scholarships are financed by the European Commission under the Erasmus Mundus Programme and will cover travel, insurance, participation costs and subsistence allowance.
Please note this Call is only open for the following levels: undergraduate level, post-doctorate level, academic and administrative staff. The scholarship includes:
- Monthly subsistence allowance (as stated in the scholarship drop-down above)
- Insurance (travel, health, accident)
- Participation costs up to a maximum of 3000 Euro (if applicable)
- Travel costs depending on the distance between Home and Host University (see below)
Students and staff members from all universities in the EU-METALIC partnership, both from the EU and Lot countries Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya can apply for scholarships.
The EU-METALIC Scholarships are designed for:
- Students and staff members and graduates from Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algerian and Libya wanting to study at a partner EU University.
- Students and staff members from EU Partner Universities wanting to study at a Moroccan, Egyptian, Tunisian, Algerian or Libyan partner university.
For more information, click here.