Deadline: October 20, 2013
The Information Centre of the European Union Europe Direct Maribor invites you to apply to participate in the International Youth Conference Meet me in Citizenship. The conference will bring together young people to educate them on their rights, so they will better understand them, better live with them and of course use them. The European Year of Citizens 2013 is dedicated to the rights that come with EU citizenship. They believe that only an educated youth can change the world for the better.
The EU is based on multicultural cooperation and diversity and our conference incorporates just that. It is a way to bring together youth from different EU Member States, thus giving the participants a diverse playground of ideas and viewpoints.
- Be between 19 and 29 years of age,
- Be a citizen of EU Member State and Candidate or Potential Candidate Countries
- Participants will be invited on the basis of motivation letters
- EU will invite from 20 to 30 participants, under their discretion
- The working language will be English.
There is no participation fee. The organizer will provide with accommodation, warm meals, lectures and social activities. Travel expenses are however not covered.
For more information and to register, click here.