Deadline: November 15, 2013
Applications Now Open for the Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program. LDI Africa is now recruiting rising business and development professionals for paid fellowship positions in Africa’s best investment funds and social enterprises. LDI Africa is seeking young business and development leaders, preferably mid-level professionals for its Emerging Institutions Fellowship Program (EIFP) across Africa. The EIFP provides pro bono consulting opportunities in Africa’s leading investment funds and social enterprises. Fellows participate in a six to 12-month fellowship where they work to position African emerging businesses towards the path of long-term sustainability and scale. The EIFP also provides driven Fellows employment and seed funding opportunities in Africa at the successful completion of the fellowship.
- Two to 10 years of professional experience.
- MBA candidate or early to mid-level professional with familiarity in emerging markets.
- Professional background in business, management consulting, strategy, finance, and social enterprise and international development.
- Fellows are interested in building a career in Africa after the fellowship.
- Experience the growth of Africa’s most innovative businesses
- Exposure to Emerging Markets
- Paid positions, housing and travel
- Training/professional development opportunities
- Consulting, employment and seed capital investment immediately after fellowship
- Entry into the global LDI Africa network
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should apply with current resume, cover letter and two recommendation letters. For more details about eligibility requirements and the application process, please visit: www.ldiafrica.org/apply
If you have any questions about the Fellowship, please email [email protected]
Video description of program: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVXuoWG4t0
For more information, click here.