Shell Ideas360: The Great Energy Challenge for Students Worldwide
Deadline: December 1, 2013
Shell Ideas360 is a global competition organised by Shell International Limited for students to develop game-changing ideas for tackling Energy, Water and Food issues. Enter this competition and win the exciting opportunity to explore the world on a National Geographic Expedition.
- Participation in the Competition is open to any person who is, or will be, aged 18 or over by May 31, 2014
- Participants should be currently studying as a full time undergraduate or post graduate at a recognized, degree awarding university or other equivalent higher education establishment.
- An Eligible Student under the age of 18 or who are not at the age of majority at the time of registration for the Competition must have the consent of his/her parent or legal guardian to accept these terms and conditions and to participate in the Competition.
- Current employees, apprentices, trainees, or interns of any Shell Group company are not eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Eligible Students who are in the process of being recruited for a job, apprenticeship, traineeship, or internship at any Shell Group company will be automatically disqualified if their employment, apprenticeship, traineeship or internship commences any time during the Competition Period.
- The Competition is not open to employees, agents, affiliates, officers or directors of the Promoter or of any advertiser, promotion agency, fulfilment agency or agent of the Promoter or of anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
- Each Individual Participant and Team Participant selected to progress to Stage 2 of the Competition will receive a a one-year subscription to National Geographic, All Access (worth £19). This includes digital editions for iPad®, iPhone® & Kindle Fire™ + Online Archive Subscription is subject to National Geographic terms and conditions.
- The Individual Participant or each Team Participant in the Team selected as the winner of the Competition will win a National Geographic Expedition to be taken within one calendar year of the prize being awarded. The approximate value of the prize is US\$10,000.
- The Promoter will organise and pay for economy-class travel and reasonable accommodation expenses before and/or after the National Geographic Expedition in order to enable the winner to participate in the National Geographic Expedition.
- Each Participant will be wholly responsible for the payment of any tax, insurance, contribution or amount of any kind due (if any) in respect of the award of a prize under the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to award additional prizes during or at the end of the Competition.
Prizes are non transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
For more information, click here.